In the past year I have had an increasing number of requests for sponsored posts. Although I am not against publishing such posts, my criteria for these posts are:
- I can write the post for the sponsor or the post can be provided by the sponsor
- If the sponsor provides the post, I will need to approve it before agreeing to publish it
- The post must be 750+ words
- The post must be travel-related and fit into one of my blog categories
- I will edit the post and add images
- I will run it through Copyscape to make sure there is no plagiarism
- I will allow 1-3 links in each post – the sponsor can specify these links but I need to approve these as part of the draft post before making a final decision about publishing it.